- All information on this website is provided as specified and without any claim regarding correctness, completeness or current validity.
- If not otherwise explicitly agreed in this publication and with regard to a particular extract, a file or a document, the right to view, copy, print and distribute this document is in the public domain under the following conditions: The document may only be used non-commercially for information purposes. Each copy of this document or any part thereof shall contain this copyright declaration and the copyright signets of the owner.The document, each copy of the document or any part thereof may not be changed in any way without written agreement of the owner. The owner reserves the right to revoke this agreement at any time, and any use shall be immediately terminated as soon as adeclaration from the owner is published in writing.
- The "www.lib-it.de" website is made available to you – unless otherwise agreed – at no charge. The owners assume no guarantee whatsoever with respect to the correctness of the content, availability of the services, the loss of data stored on "www.lib-it.de" or the utility of the content for any particular purpose. The owners are also not liable for consequential damages arising from use of the content.
- Where a disclaimer does not apply, the owners shall only be liable for intentional acts or gross negligence. Product and company names remain the property of the respective owners and are published on these pages exclusively for information purposes. This publication could contain technical or other inaccuracies, or clerical or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information contained herein; these changes will be inserted in new issues of the publication. The owners can make improvements in and/or changes to the content of this publication at any time.
- In view of the continuously changing content by comments and in the forum, it is not possible for the owners to consistently sort through all contributions, check their content and exercise immediate and active control thereof. No responsibility will be assumed for the content, correctness and form of the contributions posted.
- Logging on to "www.lib-it.de" signifies that the user – hereinafter referred to as »member« – agrees to the following conditions of use specified by the owners: Members taking part in discussion forums and submitting comments undertake to,
- Refrain from using any kind of insult, actionable content, pornography and coarse language in their contributions,
- Assume sole responsibility for content posted by them, not to infringe the rights of third parties (in particular their trademark, copyright and personal rights) and to keep the owners of "www.lib-it.de" fully indemnified against third party claims arising from their contributions.
- Refrain from placing any kind of advertising in forums or in comments and refrain from using forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity. This is particularly applicable to the publication of »0900« telephone numbers for any purpose whatsoever.